- Each player starts with an equal number of Service cards.
- Each player must play 1 Service card on each turn to match what the dog needs or doesn't need. (The "Love" card can represent any service!)
- Each player can discuss and place a Service card onto other players Doggo card.
- At the end of each action, all the players will pass all their service cards to the person next to him/her.
- Each player can have a maximum of 1 dog in his/her “Care Area”
- The round ends when when all service cards are used.
- Count your stars using the Point cards.
- Put the cards back into the respective decks and start again as per Game Setup.
- At the end of the third round, sum up your total score and see how you fare using the following table:
Next: Advanced Rules >>>